Dear The United States Government,

Please do not cause our people so much hardship when they arrive in your country. Understand that these peoples labor is beneficial for both of us. You have such a need for labor and these Mexicans are providing that. They are helping you become a power house in both the agricultural and railroad business. You don't event need to pay them as much as your other workers. I very much appreciate you letting them be in your country. This makes it so they can provide for their families, rather then us needed to. It also lessens the need for us to provide education the women and the natives. I feel as though this immigration is beneficial for the both of us, and I hope that it can continue.

Sincerely,
The Mexican Government

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslim Arab American to Professor of American Identities at Emory University

Open letter to the Mexican Immigrant

A letter to American Feminists