The Mexican government,
I’m an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, and I’m now king in America. The face that the police officers from my homeland has forcibly chased my own brothers and sisters out of their own country without their consent deeply pains my heart. Our choice to be undocumented immigrants have, indeed, been very controversial a decision. However, I firmly believe that we are shackled in a dictatorship known as no alternatives, when the vast majority of us are either not recognized by our motherland, or are being forced to see our family members starve due to the failure of the government. I beg you, as a legitimate government, to stop using immigration as a political and economical weapon, to stop viewing the constitutional rights of the immigrants as a preferable trade off for political success.
I’m an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, and I’m now king in America. The face that the police officers from my homeland has forcibly chased my own brothers and sisters out of their own country without their consent deeply pains my heart. Our choice to be undocumented immigrants have, indeed, been very controversial a decision. However, I firmly believe that we are shackled in a dictatorship known as no alternatives, when the vast majority of us are either not recognized by our motherland, or are being forced to see our family members starve due to the failure of the government. I beg you, as a legitimate government, to stop using immigration as a political and economical weapon, to stop viewing the constitutional rights of the immigrants as a preferable trade off for political success.
Comments
Post a Comment